Front-End (JS, HTML5) Responsibilities
- Building complex web applications with React or other MVC frameworks (Vue.js, Angular, etc.)
- Designing beautiful and maintainable layouts with CSS and HTML
- Assisting with product design and UX/UI
- Responsive development for mobile web compatibility
Back-end (Python, JS) Responsibilities
- Development of RESTful APIs and backend services
- Work on database design, data structures, algorithms, caching, etc.
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, and highly readable server-side code)
- At least 4-5 years of relevant technical experience
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design best practices
- Strong familiarity with continuous integration, and version control (Git).
Passion about technology and a willingness to learn new things.
You can learn more about this role in our website at http://www.welens.com/careers/web_developer