Subdream Studios is seeking programmer to help bring our VR game experiences to new heights. In these programmer position, you will be initally involved porting our multiplayer game from GearVR into other platform such as Oculus, Daydream, PSVR, Vive and FOVE, and later involve in making new game modes and more!
We are a well-funded startup with industry experience looking for team members to help kick off the future of social VR gaming. This position will be started as contract and can be full time later.
• Porting current GearVR game into other VR platform.
• Provides technical insight tied into each VR platform.
• Work with designers, Artists and other engineers to prototype, develop, and refine features.
• VR Enthusiast
• A strong passion for video games and the online experience
• 2+ years programming experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of C#, data structures, performance, and multi – threaded techniques
• Knowledge of algorithmic solutions
• Ability to quickly understand and work with internal and externally developed code
• Demonstrated ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized code
Must be a fan of VR games
Experience with HTC VIVE, OCULUS. GEAR VR and/or other VR/AR hardware
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to proactively solve problems and take on new responsibilities