Stay In. Go Out.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Artist to join the crew. You will be working directly with the founders, content and product/UX teams to bring the Stage ‘Virtual Venue’ to life using the Unity platform.
You’re excited about the new types of experiences possible in AR/VR and interested in creating beautiful assets and contributing to overall concept and art direction. You’re a self-motivated team player with great communication skills and a passion to be part of the virtual reality revolution.
- Model building exteriors and interiors etc.
- Set up and optimize lighting in Unity
- Create clean object topology, UV’s and textures
- Implement 3D assets into game engine
- Optimize 3D assets in Unity to meet the performance requirements of VR applications
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of developers and UX specialists to insure the product vision is conveyed in an impactful and expressive manner
- 3 or more years experience as a Technical Artist
- Extensive experience modeling and texturing 3D assets
- Ability to create hard surface with a high level of realism
- Excellent level of proficiency with 3DS Max, Maya or similar 3D modeling software
- Ability to create believable textures and lighting effects with optimal use of realtime shaders
- Creating shaders
- High level of proficiency with Unity
- Excellent eye for lighting, color and detail
- Strong digital art skills and portfolio
- Art direction experience
- Concept art ability
- Passion for Virtual Reality
So, if you are a Technical Artist with experience, please apply today!