Website Red Pill VR
Red Pill is searching for a Director of Engineer to help bring our next AAA, next-generation music platform to life!
We work primarily in C++, using a highly modified version of Unreal Engine 4. Your job will be to architect and build the systems which allow our team of artists and designers to shine, with a focus on performance and iteration speed.
- Experience with C++ is a requirement.
- Unreal Engine 4 & Visual Studio
- Experience with multi-threaded architectures preferred.
- Experience shipping at least three professional projects is preferred.
- 4-6+ years of game or user interface development experience is required .
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of solid software engineering practices.
- BSc. degree or equivalent experience/education.
• Self-starter who works well with a cross-disciplinary team.
• Approaches solutions with end user in mind.
Dynamic problem solver.
• Enjoys sharing technical designs in a group setting.
Able to work in a large, established code base.
• The ideal candidate also has experience with, knows, and understands several of:
• Render pipelines, shaders, compute, and other GPU technologies • Physics, determinism, 3d math, and linear algebra • Optimization, systems architecture, profiling, tooling, and reporting • Artificial intelligence, machine learning, procedural content, and emergent gameplay • Scripting languages, dynamic behavior, parsers, and compilers
• Over 3 years experience working as a head of engineer