Website Nokia Technologies
Our Digital Media team is changing the world of entertainment through our portfolio of immersive technologies including the OZO VR product Line. This is an opportunity to be on the ground floor of one of the hottest opportunities in entertainment ever. We want people that are passionate about video and building new markets.
We are looking for a Senior Software Architect, VR Systems to join our team.
* Innovation and delivery of image and video processing solutions to DM / Scalable software products
* Hands-on contribution to the architecture, design and engineering of next generation VR post-processing and live solutions
* Leads and participates in the technical planning and implementation of the Scalable software products
* Contributes to the technology strategy and future product planning for the sub-unit, leading selected sub-areas
* Liaison with key internal and external stakeholders working with Scalable software products
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline
* Proven experience as a software architect for distributed real time processing systems
* Understanding of issues related to scalability and performance at all tiers of the application
* Highly proficient in C++, Java, OOD, Design Patterns
* Developing and debugging multi-threaded applications
* Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
* Experience creating web-based APIs and REST APIs
* Experience with Amazon AWS or other Cloud Computing platforms is preferred
* A technical mindset with great attention to detail and strong emphasis on quality.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies/ SCRUM
* Experience in interactive and real-time 3D graphics – OpenGL, game engine design, and is optional, but beneficial.
* Knowledge of video codecs and streaming protocols is nice to have.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.