Noitom is motioN
At Noitom we build tools for capturing motion and creating immersive experiences in virtual spaces.
In our film division we combine traditional film production techniques with those from motion tracking and video game industry to create tools for a real-time, mixed reality based production eco system.
Please see the following links:
We are in the process of staffing our California based production unit, which will be dedicated to supporting the creation of next-generation media content for feature film, animation, television, commercials, video games, virtual reality and themed attractions. Working hand-in-hand with directors, producers and key crew, our team members will use traditional film production techniques combined with specialized VR and MR based tools to help convey ideas and stories from the inception, through rapid prototyping, pre-visualization, principal photography to post.
Jointly, with our core management and development team, will ‘Senior Pipeline Developer’ be responsible for the development of MR-VR based Production pipeline. When on a project will successful candidate will also assist on stage during recording sessions and might technically support any 3rd party users of Noitom’s technology.
- Ideal candidate will have strong hands on knowledge in designing, developing from scratch and managing an existing Production Pipeline for a VFX and/or Game studio.
- Must be proficient with C++, Python and object-oriented programming and be able to assist in tool/pipeline R&D development
- Solid knowledge of UE4 or Unity a big plus
- Solid experience in motion capture technology a big plus
- Working IT knowledge a plus.
- Previous experience working within production leadership teams and meeting schedules in VFX and/or Game industry.
- Must poses a good understanding of all areas of 3D (modeling, rigging, texturing, look development, environments, creature FX, lighting and FX).
- A working knowledge of the latest CG procedures and techniques in game and VFX industry a big plus.
- Must poses a strong understanding of asset management, production workflows and colour pipeline for Game and VFX production environment.
- Must poses excellent on the spot technical problem-solving as well as foresight to potential issues.
- Must be self motivated, self-starter, approachable with strong communication skills both written and in person, who can take ownership of work.
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of production management software such as Shotgun or equivalent a plus.
To apply for this position please send your updated resume and/or demo-link to: