MPC is an award-winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
As a Lead Software Engineer within the MPC VR team, you will have an incredible opportunity to create and influence the future of game authoring, rendering, VR, AR and storytelling.
You have worked on high-performance graphics rendering, tools, and/or engine level technology for mobile or console platforms in the past. On the MPC VR team, you will have the chance to work on industry-leading technology and high-profile content.
- Work with tech lead to design and program new solutions in the whole spectrum of virtual reality related software: from user interaction, interfaces and devices to functionalities like physics and AI.
- Rewrite existing systems as directed for increased functionality, reduced memory usage, and increased performance
- Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize on applicable console, PC, mobile, and Web platforms.
- Research, Develop, and Implement current virtual reality software technologies in the industry.
- Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction.
- Software development of real-time 3D VR/AR User Interfaces.
- Developing and testing new tools and applications.
- Write well-commented, unit-tested code.
- Design, review, and maintain functional specifications, wireframes, etc.
- Collaborate with clients, art team, and programming team.
- Identify, investigate, and report problems for bug tracking.
- Develop gameplay, tools, and networking logic for VR and AR applications
- Minimum 5 years of interactive 3D programming experience
- Excellent and current programming skills in C++ and C#
- Deep knowledge of game engines, including Unity3D and Unreal
- Must have shipped at least one product developed with Unity or Unreal
- Performance-minded development and optimization skills
- Understanding of DirectX and/or OpenGL
- Comfortable with 3D math and modern graphics pipeline
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Experience deploying to multiple platforms (Console, PC, mobile, web, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with VR & AR
- Work with debugging software on specific game platforms
- Experience building/deploying/consuming APIs from third-party vendors a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://smrtr.io/leqSSw →