MPC is an award-winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
As a Lead user-experience (UX) Designer within the MPC VR team, you will have an incredible opportunity to create and influence the future of VR, AR and storytelling.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. Have a passion for resolving user pain points through great design.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Devise elegant solutions to AR/VR design problems.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create Documentation, style guides, and asset resources for art and programming team to follow and use.
- Minimum 3 years of UX/UI design experience inside real-time engines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), user testing, A/B testing, and rapid prototyping.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently without sacrificing quality
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of layout design and usability principles
- Must be able to prototype and and test UX/UI designs in real-time engine
- Excellent grasp of typography, color theory, and graphic design
- Actively seek feedback to improve work while also providing guidance and feedback to peers.
- Ability to adapt and cope with change with the demands of the project
- A portfolio / reel submission is recommended:
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and design
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts including but not limited to graphic design, typography, layout, and color theory
- Strong aesthetic appreciation for composition, proportion, mass and volume, light, lighting and color.
- Examples of work that shows 2D concepts to final implementation
- Examples of UI/UX and other areas of design showcasing the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Experience designing UI/UX concepts and documentation for deployed VR/AR projects *Preferred*
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://smrtr.io/TqFjEQ →