Felix & Paul Studios is dedicated to storytelling through the medium of cinematic virtual reality. The studio combines technological innovation with a unique, pioneering and in-depth approach to the new art of virtual reality storytelling – creating high-end original cinematic experiences (Nomads and Strangers) and collaborating with existing franchises (Jurassic World, Cirque du Soleil and Wild) and world-renown personalities (President Bill Clinton, LeBron James, President Barack Obama).
Led by directors and visionaries Félix Lajeunesse and Paul Raphaël, Felix & Paul Studios invites audiences into intimate, visceral and emotive cinematic virtual reality experiences, immersing the viewer in presence-driven storylines. The company has developed a full-stack VR technology platform – including proprietary 3D 360º camera systems and accompanying post-production software and process – which sets the industry standard for the highest-quality VR filmmaking.
Role and responsibilities
- Collaborate with application and integration developers to solve complex technological problems and develop outstanding virtual reality applications
- Develop algorithms to process camera images
- Perform 3D reconstruction
- Do feature tracking, stereo correspondences, etc …
- At least 5 years of work experience as a developer
- Solid work experience in image processing
- A good command of C++
- Good knowledge of C and C# development
- Development experience on various OS, including Linux and other versions of UNIX, Windows and ideally iOS
- Hands on experience with OpenCV
- A knowledge of Unity 3D will be considered an asset but not necessary
- A knowledge of Nuke will be considered an asset but not necessary