Felix & Paul Studios is dedicated to storytelling through the medium of cinematic virtual reality. The studio combines technological innovation with a unique, pioneering and in-depth approach to the new art of virtual reality storytelling – creating high-end original cinematic experiences (Nomads and Strangers) and collaborating with existing franchises (Jurassic World, Cirque du Soleil and Wild) and world-renown personalities (President Bill Clinton, LeBron James, President Barack Obama).
Led by directors and visionaries Félix Lajeunesse and Paul Raphaël, Felix & Paul Studios invites audiences into intimate, visceral and emotive cinematic virtual reality experiences, immersing the viewer in presence-driven storylines. The company has developed a full-stack VR technology platform – including proprietary 3D 360º camera systems and accompanying post-production software and process – which sets the industry standard for the highest-quality VR filmmaking.
The 3D developer reports to the lead developer and contributes to Felix & Paul Studios by working on various applications and endeavours.
Role and responsibilities
- Develops and optimizes virtual reality 3D applications
- Participates in the development of the foundation for all of FPS applications
- Participates in the development of FPS’ applications in general and makes sure that they work well
- Keeps abreast of technological advances in virtual reality and 3D development
- At least 3 years of work experience as a developer, at least 2 of which working on 3D applications
- A good command of C++
- Experience developing for Windows
- Experience developing for Android or IOS platforms is a definite asset
- Knowledge of Unity3D or of C programming will be considered an asset, but is not mandatory