VR platform where music fans experience live music content
Think of Endless Riff as a virtual music festival. You can hang with your friends in VR around the music you love. See shows wherever you are. The experience starts on our own island in your own private RV. From there, teleport to festivals, venues, and see artists up close and live. We are building it so we can all come together and rock on. Get ready!
Location of the role is flexible– ideally broader NYC area but open to other locations.
You’ll work closely with our CEO and CTO to develop, execute and improve the end-to-end experience of our users, live music fans.
Collaborating with our Design Strategist, Engineers, Product and Community Managers, you’ll do everything from wireframing user flows, detailing analytics requirement to collecting and analyzing metrics to drive feature development. You’ll even lead our test users sourcing and management!
We’re a start-up so expect to wear multiple hats, developing strategy as well as executing on day-to-day activities, and jumping in wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 5+ years of product management experience, including designing UX & UI requirements, user testing, data analytics, tracking & KPI development, A/B testing.
- Experience making products in social media, VR, streaming music platforms/app or related areas
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for music and VR.
- Experience with VR technologies, multi-player platforms, social media platforms.