VR platform where music fans experience live music content
Think of Endless Riff as a virtual music festival. You can hang with your friends in VR around the music you love. See shows wherever you are. The experience starts on our own island in your own private RV. From there, teleport to festivals, venues, and see artists up close and live. We are building it so we can all come together and rock on. Get ready!
Location of the role is flexible– ideally broader NYC area but open to other locations.
You’ll work closely with our CEO to lead the overall product design experience to ensure music fans and their friends have access to artist and venues like never before. You’ll be expected to direct and deliver design strategy and vision, frameworks, and visuals across UX/UI, brand and our sponsor and affiliate strategy.
You’ll manage a few of our team members and collaborate closely with our engineers, product managers and leadership team.
We’re a start-up so expect to wear multiple hats, developing strategy as well as executing on day-to-day activities, and jumping in wherever needed.
- A dazzling portfolio of product design, highlighting strategy development through daily execution .
- 7+ years of experience delivering digital product experiences.
- Experience with design and development across multiple platforms – Web, mobile, VR.
- Experience in music industry, music festivals, streaming services (music, video, gaming) or related area.
- Huge music fan with broad experience consuming live music at festivals, venues, etc.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods and innovation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field .
- Experience with VR technologies
- Platform/ecosystem experience