EEVO is democratizing the creation and distribution of interactive Virtual Reality content. We focus heavily on scalability of our products. We are looking for engineers who are ready to have a pivotal role in growing our core products. We are focused on creating an inclusive culture that fosters creative thought, expects excellence, embraces learning, and supports and encourages each other.
We’re looking for an experienced graphics developer to join our engineering team. In particular we are looking for someone who can help expand our native runtime. This includes our client side rendering, runtime management, decoding, and media handling pipeline.
The role is located onsite at the EEVO office in Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY.
- Use past work experience to contribute to conceptual framework of rendering runtime
- Flesh out native object rendering pipeline, focused on graphics
- Utilize low level graphics libraries or OpenGL
- Using C++ as core language for centralization of code base
- Improve rendering runtime centralization in C++
- Centralize cross-platform decoding structure, wherever possible
- Write high quality code that supports existing and new functionality of our runtime
- Collaborate with team members to advance our runtime and related backend products
- 3+ years of work experience
- Programming experience in C++/C
- Experience with 3D graphics, OpenGL, and/or OpenGL/ES and high performance rendering
- Exposure to low level media decoding on mobile systems
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Technical knowledge of VR application development, particularly mobile (Android, GearVR, Android iOS, Daydream)
- Experience with media bit streams including containers and/or video/audio codec bit streams
- Experience with low level media decoding on desktop systems
- Experience with Java, Swift, Objective C, Go, or C#
- Experience with rendering runtime design
- Technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android, iOS)