Cloudhead Games is looking for a Senior Producer to take the lead on our flagship VR franchise The Gallery including future episodes and new IP’s. The Producer is a key role with an enormous amount of responsibility and control within our studio. It’s important that you share our values, passion and dedication to our work.
What we need you to do
The Senior Producer is a key decision maker and task master in the life cycle of our game. You’ll be involved in the development of new content, features, marketing, budgeting, and scheduling of internal and external resources. This is achieved by working closely with the internal departments, and key members of the development team like the CEO to identify needs and use resources efficiently and appropriately. The goal is delivering the best possible game with the resources we have at hand.
You must be an amazing communicator capable of dealing with a wide variety of internal and external partners at varying levels of seniority. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all degrees of ownership, from personally managing to pro-active development planning. You must thrive in a start up environment which means getting stuff done without a layer of assistants or all of the tools found in a larger corporate studio. The work is challenging, fast paced, and constantly evolving. Getting it done on time, within scope, and budget are imperatives.
Responsibilities and Oversight:
- Facilitate and drive all creative, design and production focused communication with all key stakeholders and team members.
- Ensure all documentation, milestones, and deliverables are tracked, scheduled, budgeted, and delivered at the highest level of quality.
- Analyze/asses new features and game modes from a financial ROI standpoint as well as game quality impact.
- Develop milestones to integrate into existing process and review deliverables within this context.
- Actively participate and contribute to the marketing plan for the game and subsequent episodes.
- Be an active participant in design reviews, with particular regard to Quality and schedule.
- Lead teams during development to establish needs; allocate resources, and then maintain contact throughout project to ensure that those aspects of development are progressing appropriately with AAA standards in mind.
- When required, act as liaison between vendors and development teams to ensure smooth and effective communication.
- Multiple shipped titles in leadership/production development positions.
- Experience working with external publishers as well as self published models.
- Strong production management and capabilities.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Strong understanding of game-specific technical knowledge and game production.
- Excellent skills with bug databases and workflows, Power Point, Excel, MS Project, etc.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Post secondary education from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.